Friday, September 08, 2006

ME-GRAIN, AS THEY SAY AROUND HERE

blueflower itty.jpgpurple bells itty.jpgmarloes itty2.jpg



My thesis is due next Friday, on the 15th. I've felt okay about my timing, but well aware that I still have a long way to go in a short time. Unfortunately, I have had a nasty week for headaches. Last Thursday and Friday were bad days, but since my supervisor was reviewing a draft i didn't take it too hard, and decided to focus on getting better. (Not that I have a choice when I'm in the midst of one.) Then I met with my supervisor and got good feedback and had a day of detail tinkering before diving in for real on Tuesday. On which morning I woke with a terrible headache again. Another couple of days passed. I'm now recovered, even from the post-headache fog, and back to work.

So, I'm a few days behind and will have to push faster and harder than I like over the next week. I'm scared, and tired, but not in despair. I can't afford despair--I have to hurry.

So send me smart thoughts and focus and calm over the next week and a bit. Oh yeah, and good job vibes--I'm applying for jobs now, too.

No comments: