Monday, September 25, 2006

Bon Jour,

I am in a cafe in St. Jean de Luz; in the Basque country in France. The keyboard is confusing; so will keep it short. But Susan has requested an update and I hate to keep you all waiting! My thesis is turned in, and though I would like to have had a fez extra days onn parts of it, I am basicqlly pleased. Will post details and possibly even a link later. We head off into the Pyrenees tomorrow, so no more posts for a week or two. Jobs still up in the air, but there are possibilities. I am a little of a superstitious soul regarding jinxes, so have not written about them. If you know my mother, you can ask her. Otherzwise; I will reveal all in mid October.

I am pleased to hear you're still reading and will catch up soon.
By the way, Basque food is amazing!

No comments: